Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

T Shirts

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: T Shirts

by Chris from Washington » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:45 am

I like the idea of having the names on the shirts, the only problem is it might become difficult to keep the names updated.

I would hate it if a new platty member, bought a shirt but because we have to have these made in advance. That they get the shirt, just to find that thier name isn't on it.

by High Society » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:18 pm

what happend to putting the platnum members on it???
I better become platinum quick! Is there by any chance to have your name put on there some where?

by Ryan from Ohio » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:20 pm

Would get a little busy for sure then...

by Bwcad1 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:10 pm

what happend to putting the platnum members on it???

by Chris from Washington » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:10 pm

I like grey better too, never really been a big white T shrit fan.

by Justin from Detroit1 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:45 pm

I like it, I'd buy it. And I say do grey shirts, not white.

by Chris from Washington » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:16 pm

I added the #1 part, but not sure if it looks good on the shirt.

by Chris from Washington » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:15 pm

Justin from Detroit wrote:Use the one Chris did, but on the front, just put Car Audio Central with the subwoofer behind it, then on the back put the whole site. I like Chris's, let's do that one :)

Like This?

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=cdoyl ... =caraudio2

by Justin from Detroit1 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:38 am

Use the one Chris did, but on the front, just put Car Audio Central with the subwoofer behind it, then on the back put the whole site. I like Chris's, let's do that one :)

by Bwcad1 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:20 am

glad you guys used my idea and im a contibuting member of the car audio central society! lol :sm29:

Top