Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Greetings - MazdaMan here.

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Greetings - MazdaMan here.

by Chris from Washington » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:51 pm

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!

by audiobass10 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:11 pm

KikiTheCat wrote:be nice Dave. Jonathan and I are on eCoustics. :P

haha
welcome, mazda
yea, i've seen you two over there. I just got tired questions like..WHICH SUB IS BETTA!!!! HELP!!! or...WHAT WOOD BE LOUDA?? POWER ACOOSTIK OR AUDIOBAHN?????

then you have the know it alls that know nothing.

::sigh::

I'm sure i'll find myself posting over there again one of these days...What they really need is some moderation.

by GlassWolf » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:05 pm

be nice Dave. Jonathan and I are on eCoustics. :P

haha
welcome, mazda

by ridr4lif » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:02 am

Welcome! :sm29:

tedd

by audiobass10 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:14 am

MazdaMan wrote:Some are, some aren't. Overall I'm impressed with the people that are knowledgable. There are a lot of people that think they know more than they do.

Cool review on the CompVR. Still going strong???
yes indeed.

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:07 am

Wlecome aboard.

by MazdaMan » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:58 am

Some are, some aren't. Overall I'm impressed with the people that are knowledgable. There are a lot of people that think they know more than they do.

Cool review on the CompVR. Still going strong???

by audiobass10 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:54 am

MazdaMan wrote:I've been running around on Ecoustics.com and a local board. So I thought I'd come check out dis place. :words
This forum is much more informative than Ecoustics...I posted over there for about a month or so until I gave up on some of the morons over there.

by smoker » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:46 am

welcome!!!

Greetings - MazdaMan here.

by MazdaMan » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:39 am

I've been running around on Ecoustics.com and a local board. So I thought I'd come check out dis place. :words

Top