Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Prototype System

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Prototype System

Prototype System

by undergroundjulz » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:20 am

Hello everyone! I am going to build my first ever box. I think I am going to go for gold and try Fiberglass. I never ever worked with fiberglass before but I've been studying up on other people's installs and I think I got the basics of it. Is there any major mistakes that people make I should watch out for? I know there is many.....

Top