by TRR1959 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:26 pm
What are lifters? The actual box that was used was 61" long, 10" high, 11" wide made with mdf and carpeted to match the existing interior. the subs were laid face down with a 2" gap between the subs and the floor. This box lays in front of the rear seat. Is it better for the subs to lay face down or does it matter. The space that is under the seat now is about 6" so I was gonna try and raise the seat and add about 6-8 more inches and build a sub box to fit or just build a box to house the two subs individually and then add a seperate compartment in between the two sub boxes and place my 2 amps in there. any suggestions. Also does it matter how much space is between the magnet and the wall of the box in a closed system. I know I have to have a certain cubic ft.
What are lifters? The actual box that was used was 61" long, 10" high, 11" wide made with mdf and carpeted to match the existing interior. the subs were laid face down with a 2" gap between the subs and the floor. This box lays in front of the rear seat. Is it better for the subs to lay face down or does it matter. The space that is under the seat now is about 6" so I was gonna try and raise the seat and add about 6-8 more inches and build a sub box to fit or just build a box to house the two subs individually and then add a seperate compartment in between the two sub boxes and place my 2 amps in there. any suggestions. Also does it matter how much space is between the magnet and the wall of the box in a closed system. I know I have to have a certain cubic ft.