Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

JL W1v2's

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: JL W1v2's

by William from NOLA » Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:05 pm

I guess it's a new outlook; time for a change I suppose. They might even be making them cheaper. I need to go back in time and buy stock in JL...

by 6three6mafia6 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:38 pm

why retire a W1V2 for a w0?seems like a step back?

by Dustin from Huntsville » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:15 am

JL Audio has been made and assembled in China for years now. The units still have to pass JL Audios quality control, so it really makes no difference.

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:57 am

There goes the neighborhood...

I should of really caught that. Must have finally out sourcing there products.

by William from NOLA » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:37 pm

I think I found out why...

Image

"Made in China" ... hmm...

by Justin from Detroit1 » Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:42 pm

Why the shiny ass label? :(

by Ryan from Ohio » Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:08 pm

The 13.5 W1V2 looks like a decent sub...

Hell the normal W1 series from back in the day was a beast of a sub for the money!

Actually it still would be in its price range ($100 per sub) @125 WRMS :)

First Pics of JL W1v2's

by William from NOLA » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:15 am

Suggested Retail:
10'' 119.95
12'' 144.95
13'' 179.95

Image
Image
Image
Image


From a thread at carsound.com

Top