Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

happy new year

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: happy new year

by cargodz » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:01 am

Well trust me... Our New Years didn't go well AT ALL! So for everybody that lived it up... Good for You ;) ... And for everybody that was asleep through it... At least you got some rest :)

by brtnboarder3241 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:49 am

happy new year all

by Darthness » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:47 pm

happy new year. WORK FTMFL

by JeremyC » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:09 pm

Airforceyooper wrote:Damn you Jeremy! I've got around 100 days to go yet.
Dude I wish I was a 6 month'er and not a 4. Hell I saved about 9 grand since I got here, and added about 50 lbs to my bench. Just image what I could do if I was here for a year like the army guys. :thumbsup

by William from NOLA » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:55 pm

Happy New Year fellas, i'll be asleep before midnight. Dang work...

by Robert Wollenberg » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:51 pm

Damn you Jeremy! I've got around 100 days to go yet. I'm going to call my wife and bring in her new year on the phone. lol. I'm sick and it's morning here. So once I get off the phone with here and finish checking out new posts on here, I'm going back to my hooch and getting some more sleep. :(

by joeyc » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:01 pm

Turns out I'm not partying at all tonight. Guess I'm getting to old to party.........lol

by Ryan from Ohio » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:25 pm

Were going to the womans Aunt's then to her Friends. Each place for about an hour or less here in a few minutes.

Town I live in has a "sausage drop" which is lame. Celebrating the 100+ years the local meat markets been in biz.

But for $5 you get all the food you can eat from 8pm til 1am making it a bangin' deal.

They have a sausage eating contest for $1. Im half tempted to eat myself into a coma to win the $200 I could really use!

by colemanyoungerinalaska » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:34 pm

im getting ready to start already got the kegs on sale 64 dollars a piece for coors. lockin up my house and heading out to the valley for some major drinkin.

by JeremyC » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:19 pm

cargodz wrote:Nope, not new years yet, but seeing as how a lot of us may be to trashed to type later, I guess it's not a bad idea to start the thread early :p
Happy New Year! :cheers:
Your an @$$ LOL. Man I wish I could have a beer. Hell I almost grabbed a case of near beer, so we could all have a drink at work.

Just 35 more days to go. :sm29:

Top