Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:awesome: :argh :ditto :inout :words :bow :cheers: :bigwink: :fing02: :sad017: :scorp: :o :D ;) :p :unwell028 :tongue017 :thumbsup :surprised :sm29: :angry011: :angry015: :angry012: :nono: :angry010: :nono :banghead :mad: :dif :angry :CRZ_13: :eek: :confused: :confused0 :confused :( :sad: :cool: :dance :mecry: :jesterlol :embarrass :flame: :doh :evil019: :evil001: :rolleyes: :sub:
View more smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON

Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.

by falkenbd » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am

awesome first post. very helpful, and on a thread that hasn't been touched since april.

i'll be trying this tonight. thanks.

by dlp3l6 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 am

Check that the deck is in standby mode.
Press the [DISP] button for more than one second.
The first 8 digits of your User Registration Key will be displayed.
Press and hold [DISP] once more (for a second or more) and the
remaining 8 digits will be displayed.

by cargodz » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:48 pm

Eclipse doesn't have all the specs they used to online... hate to say it, but you may have to contact them and tell them you lost the info.

by Ryan from Ohio » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:47 am

Sorry man I dont have any experience with Eclipse decks.

by falkenbd » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 am

anyone?

Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.

by falkenbd » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Ok, I'm trying to get the most out of this deck before I get rid of it in a few months.

I was really hoping to be able to log in to the eclipse e-iserv website for customization, and maybe to try out the turn-by-turn directions. I don't have the manual for the player, I wrote down the serial number, and messed around will button combinations while the player was off, and I got it to display an 8 digit number. But I need this registration key, Which is 16 characters.

I can't get registered on the website.

Here is what the size says:

Please input your registration key.
Refer to owner's manual(CD8455: p.212,CD8445: p.189,CD5435: p.106,CD5425: p.102)for instruction on obtaining your user registration key.

16 digit registration key is displayed 8 characters at a time on the main unit. When entering this key on the E-iSERV website, please follow the sequence in which it is displayed on the unit.

Top