by EmptyB » Sun May 18, 2008 12:03 pm
Hi,
I have an Alpine CDE-9881 with four Infinity speakers and a Pioneer Subwoofer (The sub is connected to a Sony amplifier). These are installed on a boat.
When I turn the radio up to a volume setting of somewhere between 12 and 14, the unit will stop producing sound and revert to a volume of 0.
What would cause the unit to reset to a volume of 0?
Would it be better to run the Infinity speakers through the amp and not use the Alpine's internal amp?
Thanks,
Will
Hi,
I have an Alpine CDE-9881 with four Infinity speakers and a Pioneer Subwoofer (The sub is connected to a Sony amplifier). These are installed on a boat.
When I turn the radio up to a volume setting of somewhere between 12 and 14, the unit will stop producing sound and revert to a volume of 0.
What would cause the unit to reset to a volume of 0?
Would it be better to run the Infinity speakers through the amp and not use the Alpine's internal amp?
Thanks,
Will