Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:20 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: Prototype System
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1761
Prototype System
Hello everyone! I am going to build my first ever box. I think I am going to go for gold and try Fiberglass. I never ever worked with fiberglass before but I've been studying up on other people's installs and I think I got the basics of it. Is there any major mistakes that people make I should watch...
- Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:11 am
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: What's up people
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3290
- Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:10 am
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: install pics-full glass job
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5642
Nice!!!
Hey, I bet this took you forever heh? I am trying to make my first box ever and I am just hoping it would end up looking as nice! :happy055: