Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:57 pm
- Forum: Car Audio Discussion
- Topic: one problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2218
one problem
im finally finishing up my system after a tough 2 years. but ran into a problem. which I need help with. I can not remove my rear speaker because I can't get the paneling off. I've got a 2001 ford ranger. any suggestions for this problem feel free to let me know. [RIGHT]4 alpine r-series 10" su...
- Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:47 pm
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: hello!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1786
hello!
Just found this club and figured might as well join it. so hello! Im finishing up my system in my truck after about 2.5 years. finally, its almost done. last peice is coaxial speakers.