Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 2 matches

by TRR1959
Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:26 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Two 12" Kicker Subs In Aford F150 Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1783

What are lifters? The actual box that was used was 61" long, 10" high, 11" wide made with mdf and carpeted to match the existing interior. the subs were laid face down with a 2" gap between the subs and the floor. This box lays in front of the rear seat. Is it better for the subs...
by TRR1959
Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:39 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Two 12" Kicker Subs In Aford F150 Help
Replies: 2
Views: 1783

Two 12" Kicker Subs In Aford F150 Help

I just purchased an F150 crew cab with 2-12" kicker L5subs. The box they are in takes up all the floor space in front of the rear seat. I was trying to either raise the rear seat and place the subs under it or try and find another location so I can have the leg room. Any ideas would be great th...