Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 2181 matches

by Justin from Detroit1
Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:43 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Kicker L7
Replies: 4
Views: 4796

I wouldn't even consider buying it since he obviously has run it off only one of the voice coils. That's why you gotta be careful buying used equipment, it is amazing what people do with audio.
by Justin from Detroit1
Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Almost there
Replies: 38
Views: 12273

i think he means the Kicker CVX sub, which is 600w. I think as long as you keep the gain down and listen for bottoming out, 1000w should be fine, since it is only putting out that much in the most drastic of situations anyways.
by Justin from Detroit1
Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Speaker wire...
Replies: 24
Views: 10262

You apparently have convinced yourself you will get the cheaper stuff, so just go ahead. There is a performance difference with the Knu stuff, it is just better wire.
by Justin from Detroit1
Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:04 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Almost there
Replies: 38
Views: 12273

Looks nice to me. I see no harm in the cap. Actually its a good thing. I know I will be running one... No harm, no foul! Wow, how you have changed! lol You could give these subs a try... they will get very loud with 1000w RMS flowing through them.... http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=p...
by Justin from Detroit1
Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey guys.....
Replies: 30
Views: 15346

They are all manual because of the supercharger
by Justin from Detroit1
Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:50 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey guys.....
Replies: 30
Views: 15346

MobileAudio219 wrote:Ahh, we hate you too Robbie....
But yeah, what'cha driving now???
Just picked up my 06 Ion Redline today, actually. Nice little car, Stage 2 kit installed, produces 243HP.

Image
by Justin from Detroit1
Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:45 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey guys.....
Replies: 30
Views: 15346

Had an xB... that had RF... then had Elevation. Just sold that car actually. And I only went with RF because they were the only amplifiers that would fit under the rear seats where I had them at the time. The components actually weren't too bad, very well made and for sure worth it for the price. An...
by Justin from Detroit1
Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:44 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey guys.....
Replies: 30
Views: 15346

Can't complain. Life has been treating me fair. I just got a new car and was looking at audio for it and realized I haven't been into the scene much lately, so thought I'd stop in and see what has been going on in the car audio world.
by Justin from Detroit1
Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey guys.....
Replies: 30
Views: 15346

Hello to you, too.
by Justin from Detroit1
Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey guys.....
Replies: 30
Views: 15346

Well that's good to hear. Thanks for the welcome.