Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 25 matches

by puckstpr
Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:31 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: JVC decks
Replies: 12
Views: 5419

I came today from beachaudio.com. $5.00 shipping, here in 2 days. When I hook it up, I'll post a mini review.
by puckstpr
Tue May 30, 2006 3:53 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: JVC decks
Replies: 12
Views: 5419

Thanks

I've decided to go ahead and give the Arsenal 870 a try. I hope I am making the right decision because my wife will most definately make me use it until it dies of old age. Things sure have changed, I remember spending much more than $200 on one speaker, let alone the HU. Thanks for the feedback and...
by puckstpr
Mon May 29, 2006 2:07 pm
Forum: Head Units
Topic: JVC decks
Replies: 12
Views: 5419

JVC decks

I have been shopping for a new deck and want some input on JVC decks. Since I have 'no' exposure to JVC other then years ago when the few I saw were entry models and were available only at K-Mart. I was set (excuse me, my wife is set) on spending no more than $250 and I wanted 24 bit DAC and possibl...
by puckstpr
Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:48 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: "He bites my vagina"
Replies: 5
Views: 2325

That was too funny. :happy055:
by puckstpr
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:51 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey Everyone!
Replies: 16
Views: 4857

Welcome... again. :bigwink:
by puckstpr
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Cedar Point anyone?
Replies: 4
Views: 2307

I wish I lived closer. I used to go 2-3 times a summer when I lived in Pittsburgh. My vacation days are now used to see the family at holidays. That's a bad place to be during a holiday, WAY to many people.

Excellent park, actually an awesome park.
by puckstpr
Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:46 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Great new search engine
Replies: 2
Views: 1553

Great new search engine

I hope this helps everyone out. :p


http://www.gizoogle.com/
by puckstpr
Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:10 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Escort is pimp now..
Replies: 7
Views: 2712

:argh :argh
by puckstpr
Fri May 27, 2005 4:25 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Who has the next 4 days off crew sign in
Replies: 10
Views: 4674

Me tooooo. :excited:
by puckstpr
Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:45 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Happy New Year
Replies: 5
Views: 2290

Happy New Year

Be safe, don't drink too much and please, don't drink and drive!

Michael