Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 2406 matches

by sinister audio
Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:33 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: need help with sub if its good and what box do i need
Replies: 9
Views: 8689

silverado1323 wrote:that is them im not sure i mean it hits hard it cracked my windshield
bullshit
by sinister audio
Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Post Pics From Your Cellphone!
Replies: 18
Views: 9541

here are a couple of a gun I just got done building, mainly been taking gun pics, I do live my incredible it takes some awesome pics
Image
Image
by sinister audio
Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Cars!
Replies: 6
Views: 4420

I just bought another car well I should say pickup a 73 ford f100 4x4, has a 360 but I have a built 390 just laying around, should be fun times haha
by sinister audio
Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: interesting c-list fail
Replies: 15
Views: 9319

38hz is for pussys real men play at 19hz haha
by sinister audio
Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: New car!
Replies: 25
Views: 10262

I used a USA spec Ipod kit on my bmw, works pretty well and you can use your factory controls to run the ipod.
by sinister audio
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: wii netflix
Replies: 6
Views: 5943

they test your connection and adjust quality accordingly, they are starting to get a lot of hd streaming movies which is really nice through the hdmi of the 360
by sinister audio
Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What Could Go Wrong and funny Gifs
Replies: 301
Views: 758148

Image

holy shit thats a lot of momentum there haha
by sinister audio
Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: wii netflix
Replies: 6
Views: 5943

i use it on my 360 and love it, they have a lot of movies with an ok selection. Its worth it to me.
by sinister audio
Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:17 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Car Washing?
Replies: 14
Views: 6728

try to find a carwash gas station, a lot of those give discounts when you get gas there, thats what I do on my bimmer and I do it every week or so.
by sinister audio
Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:19 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rims
Replies: 8
Views: 5158

chrome in the winter with salt on the roads, no thank you. Ill take polished aluminum and be lazy haha