Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 23 matches

by xloudcivicx
Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: JL 10w3v3 wiring issue?
Replies: 3
Views: 2827

JL 10w3v3 wiring issue?

Hi. I just picked up a 10w3v3 in a box for $60!!! It's a great sub and sounds really good. It's a single 2ohm voice coil. I have it hooked up to a Precision Power 4200AM. It's specs are: 4 x 50W @ 4 ohms (12V) 4 x 100W @ 2 ohms (12V) 2 x 200W @ 4 ohms bridged (12V) I think I bridged the front channe...
by xloudcivicx
Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:38 pm
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: whats up boys and girls
Replies: 12
Views: 8781

Hey ya'll, I think I'm back again. I've been out of the car audio scene for a while and I think I'm going to get into it hot and heavy again. I just picked up a 10w6v2 or v3 for $60 with a box. What a steal! I'm going to hook this thing up to a PPI art series 300.2 or 600.2. I have to figure out whi...
by xloudcivicx
Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:59 pm
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: whats up boys and girls
Replies: 12
Views: 8781

Hey william! The last time I logged into the CAC site was way back in 05. I was more of a regular before we got these awesome domain. This is pretty nice fellas! good job.
by xloudcivicx
Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:00 pm
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: whats up boys and girls
Replies: 12
Views: 8781

whats up boys and girls

Haven't been around here in years. Just dropping in to say whats up to chris, ryan, justin and of course, kiki. I still have the civic but sold the MB quart, JL and PPI art amps. There isn't anything in there now, but I picked up a few new used ppi art amps, a diamond audio 10" powered by a roc...
by xloudcivicx
Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:15 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: old school vs new school
Replies: 16
Views: 7334

kiki got me addicted to the art series amp well over a year ago. Ya it lacks a crossover, but who cares. Great choice. I'm sure you'll love it. Not sure why it'd have rust on it unless part of the paint got scraped off. Either way as long as that green LED lights up and everything works, it's worth ...
by xloudcivicx
Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:49 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: old school vs new school
Replies: 16
Views: 7334

350 shipped is a bit steep if you asked me. I won my auction on ebay for 225, it cost 250 shipped. Nevertheless the amp is worth the cash as long as it's in good condition. The cosmetics tell whether the person took care of it or not on a 10 year old white amp. Did you pick up the white art or black?
by xloudcivicx
Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:10 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: old school vs new school
Replies: 16
Views: 7334

im using the art series amps and let me tell you, they are badass for SQ. I'm using a 600.2 for a pair of W3s and a 300.2 pushing my front sound stage which is 2 pairs of MBQ components. It is crisp, clear and very accurate.
by xloudcivicx
Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:04 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Alpine 7893
Replies: 11
Views: 9267

my damn pioneer NEVER skips, ever, period. I only use mp3 cds though (recorded at ultra high bitrates of course)
by xloudcivicx
Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:18 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Can I Connect My Ipod?
Replies: 14
Views: 5969

the seller has 99.8% positive feedback out of almost 2000 ratings. Do you also not trust aftermarket speakers because they're not made by your cars manufacturer?
by xloudcivicx
Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:56 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Can I Connect My Ipod?
Replies: 14
Views: 5969

according to the auction listing, yes. I'm sure it works the same just without the pioneer label. Thi unit is the generic version of the PIONEER CDRB10. It works the same way without the fancy box and higher price This adapter allows you to connect any auxiliary source (cassette, MP3, Minidisc, etc....