Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:26 pm
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4318
around here we usually list as many brands we Have used to help someone out and options... Umm let's see... JL Audio - 12w7, 13w7, 12w6v2, W0's, XR comps, all of the slash series amps except the five channel. RE - XXX Adire - Brahma, Koda's Oz Audio - Oz Audio Me Arc Audio - 2500 XXK 4150 XXK Memph...
- Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:22 pm
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4318
Well I'm partial to a few brands myself. I own arc amps as well as JL subs and I love them. What I was referring to is when people shove a particular brand down peoples throat or when if you don't agree with their feelings about a certain brand you are considered stupid or you don't know who to inst...
- Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:24 pm
- Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4318
Hi
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm a member on a lot of other forums and I'm getting tired of the kiddy arguing and brand x is the best brand on earth crap. I looked around here and didn't see much of that so I decided to join.
Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm a member on a lot of other forums and I'm getting tired of the kiddy arguing and brand x is the best brand on earth crap. I looked around here and didn't see much of that so I decided to join.