Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 309 matches

by breakjunki
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:32 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Time to move again :)
Replies: 5
Views: 3230

yeah, it used to be cheap to live here. but the last 5-8 years basically rent and real estate have doubled or even tripled, while pay remains the same crappy :) You come to Florida to visit or to die.. thats it :)
by breakjunki
Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:30 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: George Carlin Dead at 71
Replies: 10
Views: 5227

Carlin was cool.. All he wanted was to end up like George Burns a filthy old man :) thats great.. He even got arrrested and due to " the 7 words you can't say on tv bit" changed alot.. oh, and you can't forget him as "Rufus" in Bill and TEd's excellent adventure :) well maybe you...
by breakjunki
Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:27 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Time to move again :)
Replies: 5
Views: 3230

Time to move again :)

Well.. it moving time again. if anyone remebers I lived in Seattle for a few years not to long ago. For some retarded reason I decided to come back to Hell(Florida). I've now come to the realization Florida is a place you either come to visit or come to die :) or both in certain areas :) So back to ...
by breakjunki
Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:44 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Buy this
Replies: 18
Views: 8459

SWEET :) 2" v/c, lights and mirrors.. what else can you ask for..
by breakjunki
Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:58 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Pioneer Premiers
Replies: 11
Views: 3772

My friend bought a pair of the GP 12's I was VERY surprised, there actually pretty nice subs.. I've learnt pictures over the internet hardly ever do a product justice.
by breakjunki
Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:42 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Need advice on a 6th order bandpass(pics)
Replies: 12
Views: 7077

and exactly what is that??

is that the WP Audio DJ speaker?
by breakjunki
Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:37 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Need advice on a 6th order bandpass(pics)
Replies: 12
Views: 7077

Thats the reason I've always stuck with ported. This was a design from one on the new box builders over one ROE :) I never put to much faith in the design, thats why I asked over here. He's doing folded and tapped horn designs for everyone, and most are noobs so there believeing whatever they say. I...
by breakjunki
Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:40 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Need advice on a 6th order bandpass(pics)
Replies: 12
Views: 7077

Need advice on a 6th order bandpass(pics)

Someone helped come up with this 6th order bandpass for 2 eclipse TI's 12's sw9122(tc 3hp) Its tunes at 30hz and 70hz. Supposed to be flat response due to the CRX peaking right in between those tunings. I know ported and sealed. Not to sure on the actual functions of BP's. Hopefull Bill or someone w...
by breakjunki
Thu May 29, 2008 2:55 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Midbass Speakers
Replies: 9
Views: 4595

try madisound.com at the least it will keep ya busy for a while. They carry very nice stuff.
by breakjunki
Sun May 11, 2008 5:32 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Kinetic fans
Replies: 41
Views: 18689

a little off topic, but the DEKA intimidator seem like good batts and I get them cheap local...