Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 63 matches

by Livinloud
Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:20 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Clarion MAX675VD Bypass Parking Brake
Replies: 7
Views: 6724

turn switch on off on and you will be good to roll. dont watch tv/dvd while driving were not responsible for you being retarded and crashing/dying because you were watching a dvd. So just hook up the parking brake wire from the head unit and ground the other side? I know a few guys will probably ca...
by Livinloud
Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:17 am
Forum: Head Units
Topic: Clarion MAX675VD Bypass Parking Brake
Replies: 7
Views: 6724

Clarion MAX675VD Bypass Parking Brake

I just installed a Clarion MAX675VD. I grounded the green parking brake wire to some bare metal in the dash and it worked a couple times but now when I try playing a DVD the screen says audio only. I tried calling Sound Domain where I bought it from, but they wont tell me how to do it. Maybe my grou...
by Livinloud
Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:12 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: DD 9512....After going into ditch...
Replies: 6
Views: 3235

GlassWolf wrote:need macro function
need tripod
need front end realignment before your tires get eaten.
trust me.
I have an appointment to get the front end realigned on Monday.

Macro Function? Tripod?
by Livinloud
Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:54 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: DD 9512....After going into ditch...
Replies: 6
Views: 3235

DD 9512....After going into ditch...

The other night I was on a country road....didnt see stop sign and curve after the stop sign untill it was to late..Slid into ditch going at least 50...Luckily we had 3+ inches of rain the day before so the ground was soft and I didnt roll my car... My car was fine along with my 20's and low pros, b...
by Livinloud
Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:29 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Problem with TV and PS2
Replies: 2
Views: 1841

Problem with TV and PS2

I just got my a Flip Down TV and PS2 installed in my car. I was driving and the power inverter shut off. The power inverter is hooked up to an auxiliary socket. If I plug the power inverter into the stock auxiliary socket it turns on but the TV doesn't. I was thinkin that if the power inverter isnt ...
by Livinloud
Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:09 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Help with Orion 2500D
Replies: 10
Views: 5463

LPF @ 60Hz SSF @ 45Hz wire the coils in parallel and use one set of speaker terminals only on the amplifier. see how it does. make sure gain is set properly. I got my sub wired positive to positive with 1 wire coming out of the box into the terminals on the amp and the same with the negative. My su...
by Livinloud
Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:47 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Help with Orion 2500D
Replies: 10
Views: 5463

turn the high pass filter off and put the low pass filter on. the amp should have where to bridge marked on the side or in the manual. the master copy is for strapping the amps unless you have more than one leave it on master. match the gain to the pre out voltage of your head unit. correct me if i...
by Livinloud
Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:48 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Help with Orion 2500D
Replies: 10
Views: 5463

Depends on the Ohm load and if you have it wired right. Cant you download a manual online? Well I finally download the manual and got it to open. It says that the speaker terminals are paralled inside the amp. I'm guessin that it doesnt matter which ones you use then? Well I still dont understand t...
by Livinloud
Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:29 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Help with Orion 2500D
Replies: 10
Views: 5463

I think I have it right this time, but wouldn't you think the output would be more than the Kicker 1200.1?
by Livinloud
Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:45 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Help with Orion 2500D
Replies: 10
Views: 5463

Help with Orion 2500D

I just recently bought a Orion 2500D since my Kicker 1200.1 gave out on me for the second time. I have a DD 9512e tuned to 45 Hertz. I have the Orion hooked up now and it is no where near what the 1200.1 could do. Ive never messed with a High Pass Filter (thats the SSF right?). What should I have th...