Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 3 matches

by skillet19904
Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 am
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Running Amp Wires Through a 2000 Buick Park Ave
Replies: 6
Views: 5245

JeremyC wrote:What size power wire?

4 Guage
by skillet19904
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:36 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Running Amp Wires Through a 2000 Buick Park Ave
Replies: 6
Views: 5245

Running Amp Wires Through a 2000 Buick Park Ave

I need help running the power wires and the RCA wires through my Buick. I've done other cars but in my Buick everything seems sealed off really well. First where would be the best location to run the power wire through the firewall. Second how would I run the RCA and remote wire behind the head uni...
by skillet19904
Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:25 pm
Forum: Amplifier Help
Topic: Running Amp Wires Through a 2000 Buick Park Ave
Replies: 1
Views: 2932

Running Amp Wires Through a 2000 Buick Park Ave

I need help running the power wires and the RCA wires through my Buick. I've done other cars but in my Buick everything seems sealed off really well. First where would be the best location to run the power wire through the firewall. Second how would I run the RCA and remote wire behind the head uni...