Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 4 matches

by Jakemacauley
Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:44 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Radio connected itself and ran out of battery during the night.
Replies: 2
Views: 3363

Re: Radio connected itself and ran out of battery during the night.

Hmmm it sounds like you have your remote wired incorrectly. Im guessing its wired straight to the battery, which is why it doesnt turn off. Im currently going through the same thing with my amplifier. Ive never been too good with wiring. Im thinking about just taking it into a shop if I cant get it ...
by Jakemacauley
Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:37 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Tweeters..are they good to have
Replies: 3
Views: 3717

Re: Tweeters..are they good to have

I prefer to have tweeters myself for the performance. When i first bought my prelude i paid something like $45 to get some front tweeters installed. Since then i have added a subwoofer and amp and I am completely happy with my set up. If I turn the treble up on my stereo i can hear the tweeters doin...
by Jakemacauley
Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:16 am
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Problem with my Pioneer stereo system in my Acura MDX
Replies: 2
Views: 4235

Re: Problem with my Pioneer stereo system in my Acura MDX

Hmmm I used to have that same problem when I used my aux cord. I also have a pioneer stereo in my honda prelude. Instead of using your aux output i would recommend using USB if your stereo has it. I plug in my Iphone via USB and the audio is crystal clear. Plus the cord is alot more durable than aux...
by Jakemacauley
Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:09 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Amp remote problem
Replies: 1
Views: 5340

Amp remote problem

ok so I have a boss amplifier with a built in subwoofer I installed a few weeks ago. My only problem is that I cant figure out how to get the remote wired correctly. My sub works but I have to detach the wiring everytime i turn off my car or it runs my battery dead. I believe I have my remote wired ...