Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 19 matches

by thehardknoxlife
Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:10 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Someone Help
Replies: 3
Views: 1879

Image
sinister audio wrote:ya we can explain all we want but you still might not get what we are talking about. just pm justin hes a good guy im sure he could get them to you by tomorrow.
Will that help?
by thehardknoxlife
Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:59 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: Someone Help
Replies: 3
Views: 1879

Someone Help

Can someone show me how to build this design??

3 cubes, 20" port area tuned to 30hz for a Type R 15 DVC 2ohm
by thehardknoxlife
Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:59 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: One to choose
Replies: 12
Views: 3883

Keep in mind im only gonna push 600 watts to the sub.
by thehardknoxlife
Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:57 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: One to choose
Replies: 12
Views: 3883

The SE is only avaliable in DVC 4 ohm and you can get the others DVC 2 ohm

L7 would have the most SPL, but they have problems. Tinsel lead snaping, and some others I believe. I know the Type-R is a sleeper. I have a 15R and it's great. I also ran two R12's, and sounded great. I dunno about the pioneer, so I can't comment on it. How come an SE isn't on the list? If you go ...
by thehardknoxlife
Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:40 pm
Forum: Car Audio Discussion
Topic: One to choose
Replies: 12
Views: 3883

One to choose

I have narrowed my selection down to a few.

Alpine type-r
Kicker L5
Kicker L7
Pioneer Premier TS-W3002SPL

I want the best low bass that can be heard from afar with just 600 true watts.What would be the best buy for a SPL seeker like me?
by thehardknoxlife
Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:49 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 600 watt DVC 2ohm sub
Replies: 37
Views: 10544

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5810597083&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting There you go, a 15" treo SSI :) buy it now for $243 shipped. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5810597083&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting Would You Buy This Used? It said he t...
by thehardknoxlife
Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:55 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 600 watt DVC 2ohm sub
Replies: 37
Views: 10544

http://www.phoenixgold.com/webfaq/ZXTI.htm
Explains the amp I am using.
by thehardknoxlife
Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:40 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 600 watt DVC 2ohm sub
Replies: 37
Views: 10544

The treo ssi looks good where can I but it online new?
by thehardknoxlife
Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:39 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 600 watt DVC 2ohm sub
Replies: 37
Views: 10544

ridr4lif wrote:http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/s ... .php?t=139

check that out...

tedd
next
by thehardknoxlife
Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:18 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: 600 watt DVC 2ohm sub
Replies: 37
Views: 10544