Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 9 matches

by MazdaMan
Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:48 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Name of subwoofer
Replies: 28
Views: 9065

the KAR and ARC subwoofer lines for me and the lower amp lines. I don't think I'll be affording a CK any time soon.
by MazdaMan
Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:31 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: big difference between 8's, 10's, 12's, etc?
Replies: 12
Views: 5219

Christmas is coming fast enough already......no need to hurry it along
by MazdaMan
Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:19 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Name of subwoofer
Replies: 28
Views: 9065

Yeah, that would be cool
by MazdaMan
Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:48 am
Forum: Forum News
Topic: Elevation Audio Forum!
Replies: 14
Views: 19596

Whoa....so where is this? Oh, what an Idiot I am, this is Forum news.....
Sorry, new here!
by MazdaMan
Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:17 am
Forum: Forum News
Topic: Elevation Audio Forum!
Replies: 14
Views: 19596

Uh.....so where's all the talk about Elevation Audio. Can we get model and price structure? I've heard good things about these guys. Who are the dealers? Thanks!
by MazdaMan
Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:03 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Name of subwoofer
Replies: 28
Views: 9065

I was refering to the Arc Audio. So you must get them direct from Arc?
by MazdaMan
Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:30 am
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Name of subwoofer
Replies: 28
Views: 9065

The new eD subs are not that same style as they used to be. as for your question... I REALLY like the Arc udio ARC series subs. THey take 250 WRMS but 200 WRMS will easily make a 12" go boom like so :excited: Really nice subs. You can beat the snot out of them and they will keep on going and g...
by MazdaMan
Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:58 am
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: Greetings - MazdaMan here.
Replies: 9
Views: 3181

Some are, some aren't. Overall I'm impressed with the people that are knowledgable. There are a lot of people that think they know more than they do.

Cool review on the CompVR. Still going strong???
by MazdaMan
Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:39 am
Forum: Second Stop- Bio's & Pic's
Topic: Greetings - MazdaMan here.
Replies: 9
Views: 3181

Greetings - MazdaMan here.

I've been running around on Ecoustics.com and a local board. So I thought I'd come check out dis place. :words