Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Search found 2 matches

by davidh72Z
Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:57 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Connections for bridging an amp
Replies: 2
Views: 1705

Thanks for the reply. After reading your post, I looked at the amp and it does show the output connection just as you said. Am I correct in assuming that both left and right channels are connected to the input side?
by davidh72Z
Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:10 pm
Forum: Speaker Help
Topic: Connections for bridging an amp
Replies: 2
Views: 1705

Connections for bridging an amp

Hi all I am a newbe here and have a question to ask concerning the connections for bridging an amplifier. I have tried to search for this information with no luck. On the input side of the amp do you connect both the left and right rca cables to said amp and bridge out the output connections to the ...