Thank You Thank You:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Page 3 of 3 123

10283 Views Results 21 to 27 of 27

1. Ryan from Ohio

Master of My Domain
    03-04-10 #21

Also direct him to Ramko's site.

he can download a catalog there without pricing, but it will illustrate what dealers are seeing.

I have been through two sales reps at Ramko now and Ive spoken to both about American Bass and the warranties attached to them. I have been assured the product carries full manufacturers warranty. If it did not I wouldnt sell it. Im not going to attach my name to a company that wont back their own products. Im sure you can appreciate that.

Quite honestly AB and Massive is the best of what they carry. If they drop American Bass then I wouldnt deal with them any longer.
    -Ryan
    [SIZE=3]www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net![/SIZE]

2. Bwcad1

Master of My Domain
    03-04-10 #22

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan from Ohio View Post
    Also direct him to Ramko's site.
    he can download a catalog there without pricing, but it will illustrate what dealers are seeing.
    I have been through two sales reps at Ramko now and Ive spoken to both about American Bass and the warranties attached to them. I have been assured the product carries full manufacturers warranty. If it did not I wouldnt sell it. Im not going to attach my name to a company that wont back their own products. Im sure you can appreciate that.
    Quite honestly AB and Massive is the best of what they carry. If they drop American Bass then I wouldnt deal with them any longer.
    I dont think i need to direct the owner to the catalog lol. I just want to make sure its warrantied by American bass and not ramko.
    [IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k134/bwcad1/testsig2-1.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=56812] [IMG]http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/56812a0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

3. Ryan from Ohio

Master of My Domain
    03-05-10 #23

Like I said, according to Ramko its warrantied through American bass.
    -Ryan
    [SIZE=3]www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net![/SIZE]

4. smoker

Master of My Domain
    03-09-10 #24

ok, firstly spl stuff is ok, its power acoustik with a different badge. secondly ive personally seen ramko sell stuff with no manufacturers warranty, ask them why they used to sell alpine but dont anymore.....they buy some things through less than legit sources and get caught from time to time. if you look at the pricing they are not truly selling their products at wholesale prices but somewhere between wholesale and retail. i never ordered anything through them and they called and said they couldnt afford to keep sending me catalogs if i wasnt going to buy. everything they had i might want was CONSIDERABLY cheaper through other sources

5. MobileAudio219

Master of My Domain
    03-09-10 #25

Quote Originally Posted by smoker View Post
    ok, firstly spl stuff is ok, its power acoustik with a different badge. secondly ive personally seen ramko sell stuff with no manufacturers warranty, ask them why they used to sell alpine but dont anymore.....they buy some things through less than legit sources and get caught from time to time. if you look at the pricing they are not truly selling their products at wholesale prices but somewhere between wholesale and retail. i never ordered anything through them and they called and said they couldnt afford to keep sending me catalogs if i wasnt going to buy. everything they had i might want was CONSIDERABLY cheaper through other sources
    I don't like PA either so...
    1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
    JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
    Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
    [URL="www.projectcarforum.com"]www.projectcarforum.com[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. smoker

Master of My Domain
    03-09-10 #26

pa is what it is... the stuff is reliable but overrated but affordable. it doesnt seem to add any noise to the system so in my mind its reliability and price makes it ok...not great but ok...

7. MobileAudio219

Master of My Domain
    03-09-10 #27

That's how I feel about AB. OK, but not great.

There's some things I really like about them, and then there some stuff I really don't care for at all.

Take the good with the bad I suppose.
    1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
    JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
    Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
    [URL="www.projectcarforum.com"]www.projectcarforum.com[/URL]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 123