Thank You Thank You:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Page 5 of 5 ... 2345

9511 Views Results 41 to 44 of 44

1. JeremyC

Platinum Plus
    09-30-05 #41

Quote Originally Posted by Airforceyooper
    I also just found out I'm deploying in Jan so I might not get past the front stage until I get back.
    Well I might just see you there. My squadron's AEF rotation is in January. Looks like we will be going to Ballad if we go any where.

2. Robert Wollenberg

Thinkforyourselfer
    09-30-05 #42

I liked them when all was trying to do was be loud. The only reason I was originally wanting to keep them was to save some money. They're the newest part of my current system. My amp I've been using for about 7 years now. It's been in and out of four or five vehicles. My HU is at least as old as the subs. Anyway, I've decided to NOT cut any corners on the Jeep this time around. I'm still leaning toward two subs so when I want to show some punk at a stop light what bass really feels like, I can demonstrate. Everybody likes a little extra base now and then.

3. sinister audio

Master of My Domain
    09-30-05 #43

hell i would go with 2 ur15s keep the bass turned down a little and put that thing in a nice low ported box around 28/29hz and what it shake them up and sound so beautiful itll make you cry.

4. Robert Wollenberg

Thinkforyourselfer
    10-02-05 #44

I was looking at the 12s and 15s. I still like my bass, but I want to get back some of my Jeeps cargo space. The 12s recommend about .6 enclosure and the 15s about 2. As much as I'd like to go with the 15s just for the bass of it all, I think I'll end up with 12s to save on space. I've got lots of time to research subs though. I'm not in a hurry for those at this point. I just want to finish my doors. Friggin' paypal. Thanks Sinister for the hookup.

Page 5 of 5 ... 2345