Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
14 Replies
6862 Views
Last post by falkenbd
Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 am
Head Unit Selection
Replies: 29
by
Ryan from Ohio »
Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:45 am
Well its been some time and I think Im prepared to buy another deck. Most of you know my last deck was a very high end McIntosh. This time around I...
29 Replies
10223 Views
Last post by Tim
Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm
loud button
Replies: 7
by
Tim »
Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:01 am
Hey everybody, I got a question. When I play a certain couple songs my front speakers pop on the bass notes. It is really quite disturbing. The other...
7 Replies
3942 Views
Last post by RetroAudioInc
Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Head unit repair
Replies: 5
by
falkenbd »
Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:48 pm
OK, I'm going to be dismantling my head unit soon. I'm replacing the ribbon cable that connects the flip down face to the main unit.
The Deck is a...
5 Replies
3229 Views
Last post by Ryan from Ohio
Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:40 pm
4 Replies
3317 Views
Last post by swimmerdude
Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:10 am
In between two decks...
Replies: 4
by
Way 2 Fonky »
Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 pm
Hey im looking to buy a new deck and im looking at
DEH-P600UB
or
DEH-P400UB
Now they are pretty much the same i can get the 400 for $120 or the...
4 Replies
3082 Views
Last post by swimmerdude
Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm
Monte Carlo Deck Help
Replies: 8
by
MonteCarlo »
Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 am
Hey guys, brand new to the site. I have an 02 Monte Carlo SS and I'm looking to putting in a cd deck. I have stock right now and I want to hook up my...
8 Replies
3862 Views
Last post by Tim
Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:56 am
wtf? alt whine
Replies: 20
by
loudwagon15s »
Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:56 pm
I'm somehow getting alt whine like crazy, and how it happened is kinda complicated so here goes,
I have a jbl 4 channel front channel up to my...
20 Replies
8485 Views
Last post by loudwagon15s
Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:53 am
Got a new Deck!
Replies: 8
by
CaptainPioneer »
Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:22 pm
About 1 week ago, my Pioneer DEH-p6500 basically conked out on me... it was sending a pretty rough signal to my speakers which i tested each one, and...
8 Replies
4452 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 am
3-way 4-way - what to do
Replies: 22
by
falkenbd »
Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:05 am
OK, I'm thinking about getting a deck that has built in 3-way crossovers. Which deck doesn't matter for this debate, there are plenty of options...
22 Replies
9450 Views
Last post by JeremyC
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:43 pm
what the.....
Replies: 3
by
coot »
Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 pm
ok so i am riding around delivering pizzas and went to plug my sweet dominos car topper in my ciggerette lighter like i always do and zap there goes...
3 Replies
2626 Views
Last post by sinister audio
Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm
Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.
Replies: 5
by
falkenbd »
Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:06 pm
Ok, I'm trying to get the most out of this deck before I get rid of it in a few months.
I was really hoping to be able to log in to the eclipse...
5 Replies
4284 Views
Last post by falkenbd
Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am
Soundstorm Labs?
Replies: 9
by
CaptainPioneer »
Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:41 am
Anyone here have any experiecne with these decks?
My firend just bought one (even though i told him not to) and im wondering if its going to sound...
9 Replies
3372 Views
Last post by CaptainPioneer
Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:08 am
Factory headunit integration
Replies: 4
by
falkenbd »
Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:43 am
I'm putting a budget system in a civic (not mine) and it has a factory nav unit. So the plan is to keep the nav and put in enough amp to power a...
4 Replies
3005 Views
Last post by smoker
Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:18 pm
sony mobile Es
Replies: 10
by
Tim »
Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:27 pm
Yeah so I got this buddy who stumbled upon a Sony Mobile ES CDX C580.
We hooked it up and it seems like the volume control is messed up.
It seems...
10 Replies
5207 Views
Last post by Tim
Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:09 am
Alpine cda 9807 installation problems
Replies: 2
by
jgs07 »
Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 pm
i tried installing my alpine cda 9807, as far as i know i hooked up everything right. i hooked up the two rca cables for the subs and the other two...
2 Replies
3034 Views
Last post by smoker
Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 am
Alpine CDE-9881 Power Problem
Replies: 2
by
EmptyB »
Sun May 18, 2008 12:03 pm
Hi,
I have an Alpine CDE-9881 with four Infinity speakers and a Pioneer Subwoofer (The sub is connected to a Sony amplifier). These are installed on...
2 Replies
2678 Views
Last post by cargodz
Sun May 18, 2008 3:24 pm
E3 on Panasonic CQ-DPX40EUC
Replies: 3
by
stevodevo »
Sun May 11, 2008 11:56 am
Hi - first post. I have a panasonic DPX40 that came in a Jeep GC. It recently started spitting out discs with an E3 error. This happened after my...
3 Replies
8040 Views
Last post by stevodevo
Tue May 13, 2008 5:38 am
17 Replies
8180 Views
Last post by Audiophile
Thu May 08, 2008 9:30 am
Looking for SQ deck...
Replies: 40
by
falkenbd »
Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:37 am
I'm looking to upgrade from my Eclipse CD8445 because I am going to active.
Should I get a high end deck and an external crossover and processor,...
40 Replies
15889 Views
Last post by Audiophile
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:50 pm
Forum permissions
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum