Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
for you Jeep fans out there
Yeah, but don't it just suck when you get a guy like me that builds a 350 small block up the right way and blows your doors offJASON96R wrote: Yes, I am a MOPAR guy, I just like to be different and I love to absolutely destroy the local kid with the Chevelle that his rich daddy built for him.
OMG, I wish I still had my 1978 Z-28... Best Quarter time 10.26 seconds with street rubber (Ok they were MT's, but had tread) and what did that car have... You bet ya... 350
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
nah im talking about the Chevy engine... Im not talking about the Dana Rear 727... Really $200 for a 360? Where are you finding this? I have no clue... plus i kinda wish i could bolt it up to my existing Transmission... I don't think its compatible... so im looking at not just the engine... but a new tranny... exhaust, and probably the rear end to handle the extra power.
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
I appologise for the confusion i dont know how stupid I am but... Im talking about the Chevy 572 ... I am not on my game lately sorry... I wasnt confused with the Chrysler axle though...
Anyone know roughly if a 340 would be better than a 360...? Price and compatability
Anyone know roughly if a 340 would be better than a 360...? Price and compatability
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura