Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Snow + Mustang = ?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

It was 84 degrees here today... never any snow anyway
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Well we only had a dusting of snow last night, but now... about 4-5" out here in Holland (west of Toledo) and the snow's still falling. They're saying we could get another 2 inches... The only really bad thing is the winds making it blowing and drifting and wind chills dipping down around 0-10 degrees.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Post by JASON96R »

Yeah and it a Level 2 snow emergency everywhere too.
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post by falkenbd »

Tires make a world of difference. I have a civic and last winter w/ almost new tires I got everywhere fine - even in several inches of snow. This year the tires have 36k miles on them and the tread is looking very meager. I have a hard time getting rolling after a stop - and if its uphill I have to say a prayer to get started.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

JASON96R wrote:Yeah and it a Level 2 snow emergency everywhere too.
Yup... There's a couple places (outlying areas) that have level 3s and just about everybody is at a Snow Emergency, which basically means... If you can get your car parked off the road... Do it!
I myself went out and shoveled a little this morning (although you can't tell much now) and called my plow guy and asked him to come later on today after the snow has settled a little so it's now blowing back into the driveway :)

I did go out this morning to get a newspaper and boy am I glad I've got new tires on the Monte... and even with them I didn't get any faster that 30mph as the snow has a layer of solid ice under it... makes for very rough driving conditions... I saw a 4x4 truck behind me slide off the road, so you can't do much but be careful with that ice and the plows are just taking off the top layer of snow.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Post by JASON96R »

yeah seneca and I forget the other county are under Level 3(illegal to drive unless you are a emergency vehicle in OH). I live in Sandusky county (Clyde) but Senca county/Bellevue is across the street.
loudwagon15s
Senior Member
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Contact:

Post by loudwagon15s »

well after that 6 inches of snow, i put on my thinking cap.
Image

Edit: Odd, made a buzzing noise; owell fixed now
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

That's one way to do it lol
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

That was a sweet lil vid there... Nice job Ellert ;)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
loudwagon15s
Senior Member
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Contact:

Post by loudwagon15s »

i wish i would've thought on my toes and gotten the sides of my car too, but i caught the back hatch just in time. Im thinkin 2 15'' fsq's would give me a lil more flex :thumbsup
Post Reply