Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Change?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Change?

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Seems like we have dodged the political bullet here so far, until now.

Im a bit aggrivated by this Obama dude. I keep hearing him squak and bable on and on and ON about change. Yet hes been given the chance to infilict change being a Senator yet has no accomplishments? No real solid stances on issues, no line in the sand? Thus he didnt inflict change... Change which he talks about.

Clinton. Sure Bill wants to get back in the white house and party again. Now is he going to be called the first man??? lol While a bit bitchy and shrewd, at least shes willing to do what she feels is necessary. She doesnt hold back for her image like Obama...

McCain. I dont think I can stomach this guy.

All the others should stop waisting tax payer money and not bother.

Ross Perot 2008

:thumbsup
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
colemanyoungerinalaska
Senior Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
Location: alaska

Post by colemanyoungerinalaska »

i like mike gravel
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Hilary = Take my guns
Obama = WTF!
McCain = a necessary evil i guess.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Hilary = Take my rights
Obama = WTF!
McCain = an ass only dedicated to war
Me = would rather be singing "Oh Canada" Aye

We truly do sit on the verge of change for this next election one way or another... A greater evil, a bitch that's got something to prove, or a kid that'll get pushed around like a geek on the playground by the bullies.
It's no wonder we haven't discussed it much around here... It's a lose/ lose situation.
Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I've been around long enough to see that I'm sitting on a landmine waiting to happen.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I agree with Mike on this.

This Election we all lose.

The last Election was a wash also. I was going to vote Nader but I realized he didnt have a chance. So I picked the lesser of the evils, GWB.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Using my formidable command of the English language, I said nothing.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i was rooting for huckabee....
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I was liking Romney.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Out of the 3 I guess McCain would have to be my choice.

I support his stance on the middle east, and not withdrawing and abandoning any allies we do have there. Notice how since the surge has started, you almost hear nothing on Iraq now. But before it began all the news said was how it would fail. We are making progress there, and have to keep at it.

Both Hillary and Obama, are pushing Universal Health care. Which is an awful idea to begin with. I don't want to pay even more in taxes to give other people 'free' healthcare.

I get so angry when I see on the news all the people who are just sheep on this whole healthcare thing. Politicians know if they promise something for free, loads of people are going to applaud and want them as leaders.

You have Hillary saying how she is going to 'take the profits' of big oil. Really, she is going to take the money of a private business because she thinks they make too much?

Some of the ideas in this upcoming election are basically socialism and it's really scary, just how much foothold these ideas are getting.
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

obama complains about Hillary being pro-nafta while sitting on the CFR. fail. Hypocrite.

The scary thing is that 99% of the candidates running and claim to be against nafta, north american union, etc... while sitting on the CFR, which has ties to the Rockefeller's, who are for globalism, nafta, NAU.

In the end, we're all screwed. I hate to say that because i don't like the idea.. But, a very large percent of votes are counted by private companies and from what i understand there are no checks on it. vote fraud = most likely.

You guys need to listen to the clips of Alex Jones interviewing Larry Nichols on the Clinton's. interesting/scary stuff about our next president.

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV-Tn5Yb-Js
part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVb4gdGFcZ4
part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q17184OG3os
part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzPdBDV3_g
part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpkrVlcQKPM
part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCoNLtSldNs
part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtszVSdA10
part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jebd8jgT5bQ
part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMvaQz5Ca0E
Image
- Keith
Post Reply