Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Tater has arrived :D

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
tater
Senior Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Georgia

Tater has arrived :D

Post by tater »

Like always joining yet another audio forum couldnt kill me so here i stand a grow a** man...no wait. anyways um i am 18/m/ga. Munki told me about this site. I am his audio advisor expert/box builder :thumbsup .

I myself enjoy car audio (duh thats the reason im here) but i like doing installs, about anything electrical (home, boat, car, etc) i build custom subwoofer enclosures any time i got a few dollars in my pocket as soon as i can schedule a visit back to my shop itll be 5 box's this month :D

I do not have a vehicle i use my sisters 2001 honda accord 4dr as my play ground. she is pretty cool with it too.

Image
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000955.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000941.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000931.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000937.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 0003-1.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 060004.jpg
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll16 ... 000945.jpg

the box as seen in video/pics is the current box. a 6.3 cubic ft (internal) tapped horn designed by fallen of ROE (sorry if im not allowed to promote other sites. honestly i just wanna promote fallen. good guy and he knows his stuff).
But my equipment consists of:
Kicker zx200.2
Kicker 12" comp
Kicker 4ga wiring
stock alt/bat

nutin special but it gets the job done.
Munki
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:51 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Munki »

yea its true..i'm a clueless 15 year old with a system....lol....
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Post by Scarrell »

ah, glad to see you guys join up.. told you its a great board.. little slow, but NO drama bs.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Welcome Tater (and to Munki as well)... It's always great to see new generations of people getting into car audio ;)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

I think Tater is secretly Smoker... lol
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Munki
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:51 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Munki »

OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
Wait what? lol..he is my friend....but i am by no means the same person..lol
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

OnYrMrk wrote:me thinks this tater and Munki duo are the same people, or that they have the same grandfather. If I am wrong, welcome to the board, if I am right, you can't have two tags here...or am I wrong in that as well?
what in the christ?
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I got my lines crossed.

From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.

and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Munki
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:51 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Munki »

OnYrMrk wrote:I got my lines crossed.
From the install forum, on the Mark VIII thread, Munki stated Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki
I have never personally been riding in a Lincoln mark Vlll but my friend's grandfather has one. From what i see from looking at his its very nice. My friends grandfathers mark is a 92'.
and then Tater stated his grandfathers...I mistook that munki stated his grandfather also instead of My friends grandfather. It is a vicious cycle. My apologies to Munki and Tater.

that's kinda what i figured...lol....but its cool don't worry about it.
Post Reply