Ok, I'm trying to get the most out of this deck before I get rid of it in a few months.
I was really hoping to be able to log in to the eclipse e-iserv website for customization, and maybe to try out the turn-by-turn directions. I don't have the manual for the player, I wrote down the serial number, and messed around will button combinations while the player was off, and I got it to display an 8 digit number. But I need this registration key, Which is 16 characters.
I can't get registered on the website.
Here is what the size says:
Please input your registration key.
Refer to owner's manual(CD8455: p.212,CD8445: p.189,CD5435: p.106,CD5425: p.102)for instruction on obtaining your user registration key.
16 digit registration key is displayed 8 characters at a time on the main unit. When entering this key on the E-iSERV website, please follow the sequence in which it is displayed on the unit.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Eclipse E-Iserv setup help.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Sorry man I dont have any experience with Eclipse decks.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Eclipse doesn't have all the specs they used to online... hate to say it, but you may have to contact them and tell them you lost the info.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer