Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

sometimes I think I am being punished

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post by falkenbd »

MaxdSPL wrote:Weren't those neck and back injuries results from those head bangin days in you r youth............lol Thought that progressive was supposed to be a good company, or at least in the commercials they say they are.........do you think they were lying in their ad? :help:
Since when does saying they are good in an ad mean they are good?

Just like lots of car audio companies that say they are the BEST! lol

...

OnYrMrk, hope all goes well for you - its unfortunate that YOU have to fight to get care after someone else causes injury to you
MaxdSPL
Senior Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Post by MaxdSPL »

It was just a sarcastic shot at their claims, that is all.
falkenbd
Senior Member
Posts: 932
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Post by falkenbd »

MaxdSPL wrote:It was just a sarcastic shot at their claims, that is all.
i figured as much...
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

They are a good company, for THEIR customers.

When I got hit by someone without insurance, Progressive, my insurance took decent care of me.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:They are a good company, for THEIR customers.
When I got hit by someone without insurance, Progressive, my insurance took decent care of me.
I had progessive, and their billing was HORRIBLE. They jacked my rates up and down, my agent was a big ol stupid b*tch. They jacked my rates up and when I went in to pay it it was almost 30 more than it should of been, when I asked about it she got all b*tchy so I told her to kiss my *ss, I'd go else where..

My new company rocks, and I went for paying almost 700 dollars a year, to just a little over 300...

I know have Black hawk insurances, which kicks *ss!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Well I just hope for Joe's sake that all of this works out physically and financially.


Joe, remember... The lord does not punish us and does not allow anymore to happen to us than we can handle... There's many a time I have to remind myself of that when I feel like Job.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Edited.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

MA, it is a bible scripture

of your statistics....how many are Christians? The reference that Michael made was as a Christian, God will not give us more than we can handle.

but if we want to talk religion, please don't poop on my thread to go there. We can open another thread.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
ZeroAccess
Senior Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Post by ZeroAccess »

Hey man, as long as your ok thats all that matters
Just take it easy and hopefully all will be well :)

Feels like times are getting hard on everyone recently,
physically, emotionally, and financially

I'm sure we'll all make it through it!
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Feeling any better Joe?

Is the mustang totalled?
Post Reply