Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Make Money Fast
Make Money Fast
Any one ever tried one of those schemes? Such as the "Get Paid To Take Surveys" adds.
I guess if it was honest and actually was as easy as they make it sound i'd take them 24/7! But i first want to get some input from you guys to see if it is even worth my time.
Thanks,
Dave
I guess if it was honest and actually was as easy as they make it sound i'd take them 24/7! But i first want to get some input from you guys to see if it is even worth my time.
Thanks,
Dave
- NorthQuad
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1183
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
- Location: Alberta, Canada
I got suckered by all of that, I still get junk e-mail even though they say that they are a secure site. You get junk e-mail because they are the sites you don't want. Lots of the surveys work on a point system too so it would take you over a year to a pile of surveys just to get to $100. They won't send it to you unless you make that amount but again that would take you longer than if you went down the streets looking for pennies that people have dropped. The others work on a draw system where you get drawn out of thousands of other people that take the surveys. Which you know how that works, it's like trying to win something at the carnival they are all yelling at you to play there game. In the end you know they are just going to rip you off and head to the next town. Trust me it's not how they make it out to be. Oh and another way to try to make money at those things and people don't realize what they are actually doing is filling out credit card applications for ten bucks a pop. What is really going on is the more loans and cards you apply for the more your screwing your credit especialy if you keep getting turned down. Then one day you go to get that brand new car and they say no way on the credit check because you screwed yourself over trying to make a few hundred. I say stay away. I didn't fill out any card applications because I knew better but I did fill out a few surveys until I just got sick of it. Then I unsubscibed to all of them.
-
Dragon_fire
- Senior Member
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:23 pm
-
daykareboards
- Senior Member
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:24 pm
- Location: Detroit,Mi
i dont know about surveys, but last year i was doing these trial things... 1 that i did was i would go to this place in the morning before work, and shave using the razor they gave me and then tell them how i liked it afterwards... after i told em they'd give me like 20$. i did it for razors and paper towels and household things... by buddy still does it, on the way to and from work... he makes an extra 40-50$ a day doing it.
-
smoker
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4126
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: florence, ky
- Contact:
yea there is a place like that near me and i used to go there and they would give you like 25 to take a sudafed with a new coating on it and tell them if it was easy to swallow. one time they were doing cigarette testing and they gave me 10 packs and when i went back and told them what i thought of each pack they gave me 50 bucks.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
$40-50 a day for these trials?
Heck I would be willing to do that every other day or so if it took under 2 hours...
Heck thats good money for minimal work :happy013:
Heck I would be willing to do that every other day or so if it took under 2 hours...
Heck thats good money for minimal work :happy013:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!