Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Blow me!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I see the seller has multiple horn auctions... THey are all 152 dB but all vary and the prices too...

Hmmm?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:I see the seller has multiple horn auctions... THey are all 152 dB but all vary and the prices too...
Hmmm?

Kinda odd huh.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
scotts1000rr
Senior Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am
Location: wheeling,wv

Post by scotts1000rr »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:I see the seller has multiple horn auctions... THey are all 152 dB but all vary and the prices too...
Hmmm?
Look at the shipping charges.Alot of guys will have the same items with diff. prices but make up the difference with shipping.
Post Reply