Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Cat Abuser

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
NorthQuad
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1183
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 8:00 am
Location: Alberta, Canada

Post by NorthQuad »

Oh man, you guys are missin' out. I try to punch a kitten at least once a week.













































just kidding.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

If he wants to hit something, let him hit the wall, or better yet a real live person who hits back. He may not like it as well then.

I dont like people who abuse animals.

I will sign the petition if there is still a need.

Tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

I had a cat named zoey about 4-5 years ago. It was by far my favorite pet ever! If I ever get another animal, it'll be a cat.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

I'm rigorously training my 20 cats in the ninja arts as we speak. They will plot, and execute their revenge in due course..

Feel the power of the dark side.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Image
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

GlassWolf wrote:I'm rigorously training my 20 cats in the ninja arts as we speak. They will plot, and execute their revenge in due course..

Feel the power of the dark side.

you dont really have 20 cats do you?
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Im not going to doubt it.

he is the crazy cat guy afterall!




:dancing
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
coot
Senior Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:31 am
Location: indiana

Post by coot »

20 cats??? and i thought the twelve i have was alot
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

My aunt has over 20 cats.

When you pull into the drive way a sworm of cats take off running..

I have no doubt they will multiply until they take over the world.
Mithrandir
Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Mithrandir »

kid got raped by 4chan, if i hit the powerball im collection a crew, flying to his house after it all blows over and hes gonna get a good old fashion ass stompin
Post Reply