Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Faceplate help...

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
Jon
Senior Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 am
Location: Toledo, OH
Contact:

Post by Jon »

FWIW I have a Pioneer HU that has a similar problem. Mine started after I added the iPod cable for the IP Bus connector. I think that is the root of mine locking up after I eject a CD. Basically, when I eject a CD then insert another, the face goes dim and it appears to lose power. Then I have to turn off the key and back on to get it to reset. Then it works fine again until I eject a CD again. I just live with it because I rarely use my CD deck anymore. I primarily use my iPod.

BTW I have a DEH-940MP
thebigo
Senior Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:51 am
Location: New Jersey

Post by thebigo »

Chris from Washington wrote: At least that's what I think is wrong with mine, the display will go out, controls won't work but the radio still goes like it's on.
Yeah, that's my problem, it doesn't work more than it works... I'm faxing the receipts today, and I should get a call later on tonight or tomorrow with what they are going to do about it... I always took good care of my radio, this can't be normal "wear and tear" damage, so I'm hoping to get a new replacement...

Btw, mine is a DEH-P4800MP
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

What are you cleaning it with?
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

MagicOPromotion wrote:>>No Meta's for you.<<
What in the world are you talking about?
If this is spam you're going to be banned very quickly and your posts will be deleted. So if you're trying to get some meta keywords or something going it won't work.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xrumer

Evidently he is using Xrumer. I had no idea what it is... But he had a link in his profile for something. I copied and pasted. First thing that came up was the above page.

So its ban time.

Evidently the program bypass's the CHAPTCHA thing were using now... Great.

And your spot on Chris. Thats exactly what that one was doing.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I've been seeing a ton of other forums, getting spammed lately.
I wonder how this works, I'll have to look into it and see if VB has found a fix for it yet.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

man I read the reply in my inbox and was like...huh...wrong face plate dude. LOL

glad you guys caught and banned him.


tim
"The opinions expressed in the preceding post are purely an opinion and not meant to be used as a reference. So if you screw something up because of something I said I will not and can not be held responsible". Thank you for understanding.
Tim Strong
http://upscaleaudiodesigns.webs.com/
Email: [email protected]
X-box Live Gamertag:quad drpr
Post Reply