Just bought me a 95 dakota, 3.9, 5 speed, single cab, short bed, 2wd. It was an older guys truck, he bought it new. It started running rough so he sold it to my buddies dealership, and I bought it from him (cheap). Still gotta fix it, but it shouldn't be to hard to figure out.
I'm also currently looking for a mustang. I found a 94 gt vert that I like ok, and the price is good, but I'm unsure if I'll like having a vert or not.
Also found a 91 coupe, 5.0, auto. Not sure if I'll like the auto...
And of course I found a 94 gt with a 5 speed that I really like, but I can't get ahold of the a-hole who has it!
And that's what's going on in my world.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Cars!
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Cars!
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Keep a vehicle!
lol seriously, you have been through more vehicles than anyone else I know of.
lol seriously, you have been through more vehicles than anyone else I know of.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
I am toying with the idea of selling my 'stang after worldfinals. I need a new truck for this Ranch ministry that I am working on with our Pastor.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
I decided against the vert. I'm going to keep saving until I find something that I really want - like a low mileage fox or sn95 with a 5.0 and 5 speed (with a/c)!
Anyways, the dakota was indeed running rough... because it was knocking! Oh well, found a cheap low mileage motor to slap in that I should have slapped in hopefully this weekend.
I'll start a build thead for the dakota, plan on doing a few little things to do it, so check that out!
Anyways, the dakota was indeed running rough... because it was knocking! Oh well, found a cheap low mileage motor to slap in that I should have slapped in hopefully this weekend.
I'll start a build thead for the dakota, plan on doing a few little things to do it, so check that out!
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
My uncle is building a 79 ford right now. It's a very slow process!
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]