Semi-on topic... I was in my buddies S430 Mercedes, and holy hell the insulation in that thing must be absolutely badass... I mean we're talking doing 90 on the free-way blairing the horn (which I know from experience to be very loud outside the vehicle) and not hearing a damn thing outside... I mean barely hearing any wind noise or road noise. I noticed how thick the pillars are in the car and the door jambs and they are almost double the thickness of my Jetta or my Truck ever was... Is it even possible to attain that kind of sound deadening in a car that has typical door jamb space or door panel space??
I was just thinking to myself how awesome it must be to have an S Class mercedes after that lol
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Sound deadner
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact: