Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Unique autosports

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Airforceyooper wrote:I believe I saw Micheal poke his head out ... Where you been old bean? Everything ok? I think it's safe to highjack this thread for a moment or two.

His post was from over a year ago. His last login was 6/09 you get some of them Haji drugs?
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Should I do the drop in and make sure hes alive?

Im sure hes around- he probably just doesnt want to come here anymore for whatever reason he may have...?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

i haven't seen him anywhere on the net. Tommy hasn't seen him in forever either. Who knows.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

I didn't even realize this was an old thread. I've tried calling Micheal a few times but he never answers and won't return a message either. Hasn't replied to any of my e-mails, nothing. :(
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

If somebody knows where he lives they should check in on him.

We had our differences sometime, but I still like the fella.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Ya I know where he lives.

It wont be this weekend but next weekend I will drop in. I will try calling next week.

I cant say Ive ever had him avoid a call from me. Truthfully he is hard to shut up if you get him wound up/talking :words But thats OK, we yack it up like women.

The last few times I was talkign to him he cut it short. Was kinda odd.

I dont know whats up.

Even at the distributor, they havent seen hide or hair of mike since we have here...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

That's weird.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

I hope everything is ok with him. I know he's had his issues. Hell, I've disappeared for some pretty long stretches myself. I'm sure he's ok. Just working things out.
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
uihamat9
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:07 am

Post by uihamat9 »

Up cho bác,và ủng hộ giùm tớ bia heineken nha
Post Reply