Naturally I thought there was a problem with the ground, so I checked that and everything seems fine. I also checked the RCA's going to and from the crossover. I even adjusted the gain on both the crossover and amp, but that just resulted in less volume of both music and noise. I will pull the HU out tonight and see if the RCA's are loose or something, and I may try Ryan's tip and use some electrical tape on the RCA's.
Another interesting thing is that my component speakers sound fine; no engine noise or anything. The 2 amps do share a ground point with the crossover, but there doesn't appear to be a ground loop problem due to the components being ok. At this point I'm lost, but I'll keep trying to find the source of the problem. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks.
Does anyone think there is a problem with the amp? I sure hope not
