Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
One to choose
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
I 2nd the comp vrs... Get yourself two 12's, port them and be very happy. 
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
thehardknoxlife
- Junior Member
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:17 pm
The SE is only avaliable in DVC 4 ohm and you can get the others DVC 2 ohm
The SE is only avaliable in DVC 4 ohm and you can get the others DVC 2 ohmHigh Society wrote:L7 would have the most SPL, but they have problems. Tinsel lead snaping, and some others I believe. I know the Type-R is a sleeper. I have a 15R and it's great. I also ran two R12's, and sounded great. I dunno about the pioneer, so I can't comment on it. How come an SE isn't on the list?
If you go the kicker route I would go with the compVR.
-
thehardknoxlife
- Junior Member
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:17 pm