Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Win a 12" sub!

Post all your general car audio questions here.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Win a 12" sub!

Post by William from NOLA »

http://www.massiveaudio.com/lowband/contests/index.html

I think I'm going to enter. Massive seems interesting. I wonder how they fare.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

I entered :excited:
6three6mafia6
Senior Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:00 am

Post by 6three6mafia6 »

entered too
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Entered
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

4 of us entered..that means one of us has to win!...right? :bigwink:
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I entered aswell.

If nothing else it would make an interesting wall socket vs. subwoofer video...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
j0sh_o6
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:57 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Post by j0sh_o6 »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:I entered aswell.

If nothing else it would make an interesting wall socket vs. subwoofer video...
lol...i love them vids


i entered also
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

IN!

Not sure what I'll do with it, but I always like free stuff. So fingers crossed :)
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

:thumbsup
To the Santa Avatar too :)
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

;) :attitude
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Post Reply