Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Elevation Audio Concert650 Component Set

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Elevation Audio Concert650 Component Set

Post by JASON96R »

I notice if anyone has heard, and can let me know how good this component set sounds. I am purchasing a Elevation XS-125.4 amp, and noticed these on the website http://www.elevationaudio.com/concert650.htm They would are in the range of what I am willing to spend. My original choice was ARC ACS 265 components, but just wondering if anybody has heard both and can give me opinions good and bad. Thank you.

Jason
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I can't give you my opinion on ether, but I run some Arc coaxs and they sound great. So I'm sure the ACS would sound amazing. The Eaudio comp uses a titanium tweet, so you wont get that smooth warm sound(which I like) as with a the arc comps silk tweet.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
nikosbuddy
Junior Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:36 pm

Post by nikosbuddy »

the component set is rediculously nice so clear i have a set installed in a customers car and that are awesome!!!!!!!they are on the dx 80.4 perfect harmony if ya ask me ;)
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Ive heard ARC comps at Waytec and I have heard the Elevation Comps at Terry's place.

Ive also heard Schose stuff at Terry's place...

Its a hard call looking at the dollars...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

ive never heard the arc stuff but, we had a set of mb quart q series that cost over 700 bucks installed in the owners last truck and they are now sitting on a shelf collecting dust and we are going to run the elevation comps in his new vehicle.....
Mithrandir
Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Mithrandir »

hehehe my factory speakers are awesome sounding to me until they distort cause i have it too loud. Im now convinced almost any after market speaker is good for me if it gets loud.
JASON96R
Senior Member
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Location: OH

Post by JASON96R »

Ryan, out of the Elevation and Arc set which would be the best for highs when listening to rock musiic. I just love being able to hear the drums cymbals play.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

I'm a dealer for both :) In all honesty, I would take the Elevation over the ARC any day. If you are interested in the Elevation components, let me know via Pm and we can work something out. That XS125.4 would be very nice for them.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

coin flip IMO.

Hard to tell though because its on a wall and wasnt at the same time/place...

Either will make you very happy. Go with whats in your price range.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

i think ryan hit it on the head! ^^^
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Post Reply