Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

I need a new avatar contest!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

BoomBoomBoy wrote:How about you:
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/ ... =imgAnch18
Steer your son to http://www.sesamestreet.com daddy :rolleyes:

How about you get the fuck off my message board? He is absolutely right, you have contributed nothing positive to this message board. Not once since it was started have I seen a single porn picture posted, and I'll be damned if that isn't the way it is going to stay.

You may be able to pull that childish bullshit over on CAF, but NOT here. We consider us the upper class of the ar audio message boards. Think of it like Focal vs Pyle.

This is your FINAL warning. Anything like that again and you WILL be banned.
Im going to side with OnYrMrk on this, especially since he is a platinum member and actually contributes to the message board. You have yet to contribute any knowledge, which is all we ask!
BoomBoomBoy
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:53 am

Post by BoomBoomBoy »

Justin from Detroit wrote:How about you get the fuck off my message board? He is absolutely right, you have contributed nothing positive to this message board. Not once since it was started have I seen a single porn picture posted, and I'll be damned if that isn't the way it is going to stay.

You may be able to pull that childish bullshit over on CAF, but NOT here. We consider us the upper class of the ar audio message boards. Think of it like Focal vs Pyle.

This is your FINAL warning. Anything like that again and you WILL be banned.
Im going to side with OnYrMrk on this, especially since he is a platinum member and actually contributes to the message board. You have yet to contribute any knowledge, which is all we ask!
Shut up Nazi! :cool:
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

BoomBoomBoy wrote:Shut up Nazi! :cool:
Yup, I see no reason to have you here. Goodbye.
BoomBoomBoy
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:53 am

Post by BoomBoomBoy »

Let me make sure I get this right for having CAC for some fodder over at CAF ;)
kevinberry1
Senior Member
Posts: 638
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:21 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Post by kevinberry1 »

Justin from Detroit wrote:Yup, I see no reason to have you here. Goodbye.
Sweet, one less immature idiot to worry about. :thumbsup
User avatar
Vindicate
Senior Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:50 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Gangster Avatar Yo.

Post by Vindicate »

Image

It's supposed to be a .gif and smaller... but hey u get the point.. Bob Saget is a THUG.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

kevinberry1 wrote:Sweet, one less immature idiot to worry about. :thumbsup
I doubt it. I'm sure he has nothing better to do, so he will just make new names and post more stupid shit.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

Man, that kid has some issues.

I need to build myself a new Avatar since I'm not in the desert any more. I've got nothing for ya Bill.

Sorry bro.
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Post Reply