Who didn't do that when they was 16? I know I sure did. Most of them probably deserved it anyway. Especially the ones that complain about every lil noise.and annoy the heck out of the rest of the neighborhood.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
yeah, im a newb, and i need help!!
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
-
Taco Supreme
- Member
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location: New York
im lovin the idea of having 2 12's and being super loud, but im realizing that i dont have a whole lot of air space in there, its just an extended cab Tacoma. i wasn't sure if that means i could be just as loud, with less sub....but i still gotta out-do C-Lackcrew88, cuz we've been friends for as long as i can remember
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
Then get two 15's in da truck dawg. Are you gonna be taking out the back seats and everything outta your truck? You should be able to fit a 4cuft box in your truck.....but i still gotta out-do C-Lackcrew88, cuz we've been friends for as long as i can remember
♠ Mateo ♠
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
I didn't, still don't, but different strokes for different folks. I grew up in the deep country though, not anyone to annoy. And now I am to scared of getting my stuff stolen.High Society wrote:Who didn't do that when they was 16? I know I sure did. Most of them probably deserved it anyway. Especially the ones that complain about every lil noise.
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
I came from a big city then moved to a lil town (30,000 ppl) so I was use to all the noise, but this lil town is just full of tight asses.I didn't, still don't, but different strokes for different folks. I grew up in the deep country though, not anyone to annoy. And now I am to scared of getting my stuff stolen.
♠ Mateo ♠
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
-
audiofreak12
- Senior Member
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:32 pm
- Location: Missouri
Taco Supreme wrote:im lovin the idea of having 2 12's and being super loud, but im realizing that i dont have a whole lot of air space in there, its just an extended cab Tacoma. i wasn't sure if that means i could be just as loud, with less sub....but i still gotta out-do C-Lackcrew88, cuz we've been friends for as long as i can remember
There should be plenty of room in the back seat for those. I just helped a kid put 2 Kicker L7 12's in his tacoma ex-cab. The box he has is almost if not 6 CU.Ft. We folded the front seats forward and scooted them all the way up. We set the box on top of the back seat pads. Its to the bottom of the back window and 4 inche's shorter than the inside of the cab. Theres a brace in the middle that runs to the floor to hold it there and he has no problems. Just get all your measurements right and you should be allright.
I can get you the specs for that box if you really want 'em, but im sure its too massive for what your wanting to do.
-cody-
- GlassWolf
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 6725
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Columbia, SC
- Contact:
if this is an extended cab, go with a single 15" sub.
it's cheaper than two twelves, has a lower Fs typically so it'll resonate more deeply, and the box will take less room, hitting about the same SPL.
if this is a regular cab, just use a pair of tens sealed behind the bench.

it's cheaper than two twelves, has a lower Fs typically so it'll resonate more deeply, and the box will take less room, hitting about the same SPL.
if this is a regular cab, just use a pair of tens sealed behind the bench.


GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
-
Taco Supreme
- Member
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 pm
- Location: New York
maybe the 1 15" is what ill go with, cuz i was hoping to only lose 1 of the back seats, i wanted to keep the one behind the passenger seat just so to have a little extra "storage" space. just some room to put a duffle bag or somethin like that. if i can fit it though, the 2 hifonics would be cool...just to say i have 2 subs instead of one. dunno yet though, im def. gonna listen to whatever u guys suggest