Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Hello, old skooler here...

Stop in and Introduce yourself & post a pic!
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

hey! i fart also! and i also do stupid things too! course im a few years older than you, i picked up my first set of pyle pounders in 1988 and havent looked back since.
Ampresearch
Senior Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:48 am
Location: Tampa Bay Florida
Contact:

Post by Ampresearch »

hey who is the oldest in this place anyhow?
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:

Post by smoker »

i think it is actually either rangersvo or joe (onyourmrk)
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Ampresearch wrote:hey who is the oldest in this place anyhow?
That'd have to be me Pre Ol' school, back when radio was what everybody had at a massive 25 watts of pure power. When Pyle came out with the original driver... It was love at first sight :thumbsup

P.S. As far as the oldlife (not midlife) goes I went past the Vette and straight to the Stealth R/T :)
To many old muscle cars in my past for a corvette to impress me much, rather have a V-6 that will put a beating on a Vette :happy055:

Welcome to the best Car Audio place on the planet!
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Ampresearch
Senior Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:48 am
Location: Tampa Bay Florida
Contact:

Post by Ampresearch »

cargodz wrote:That'd have to be me Pre Ol' school, back when radio was what everybody had at a massive 25 watts of pure power. When Pyle came out with the original driver... It was love at first sight :thumbsup
P.S. As far as the oldlife (not midlife) goes I went past the Vette and straight to the Stealth R/T :)
To many old muscle cars in my past for a corvette to impress me much, rather have a V-6 that will put a beating on a Vette :happy055:
Welcome to the best Car Audio place on the planet!

have you seen the remake of the challenger yet? i really like what they did with it. kept it very much the same and did not mess with the lines at all.
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Ampresearch wrote:have you seen the remake of the challenger yet? i really like what they did with it. kept it very much the same and did not mess with the lines at all.
Actually that's kinda a funny subject.
I was never into the old Mopars, but something about the newer stuff I really like. The new Challenger (to me anyway) looks 100 times better than the old one. I was always one more towards the GM products (in the past: 4 Firebirds (3-Trans Ams), 4 Camaros (2-Z28's, 1-RS, 1-Berlinetta), 2 Monte Carlos (3 if you include my present daily driver), 3 Olds (1-Cutlass, 1-442, 1-Hurst/Olds), and the list goes on.

Now though I can really appreciate newer technology and the whole "Tuner Scene". Told my wife that if they tell me I'm approved for a GT-R when they get over here... I AM bringing one home.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
mrbillydee
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:33 pm

Post by mrbillydee »

cargodz wrote: Told my wife that if they tell me I'm approved for a GT-R when they get over here... I AM bringing one home.
I'd be living in it cause my wife would kick my ass out! :attitude
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

mrbillydee wrote:I'd be living in it cause my wife would kick my ass out! :attitude
I can live in the garage with it :bow
The garage is bigger than the house anyway :attitude
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
brisgreat1
Senior Member
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: philly, pa

Post by brisgreat1 »

new schooler, still learning the basics and etc, working on first system
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

all these old folk, I think we need a nursing car audio home for you guys....
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Post Reply