Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
XM Radio
-
audiofreak12
- Senior Member
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:32 pm
- Location: Missouri
XM Radio
I work for an FM station and i get sick and tired of hearing our commercials all the time. Since my truck is an 06 and my dad won't let me put an aftermarket HU in it, what are my options. I've been looking at a Delphi RoadyXT and using an FM Modulator that is built in, but whats the quality like with a modulator? I would prefer that it not sound like a big peice of ass, but its also a stock HU that im using to, so do i have any options? The truck is an 06 Silverado. Thanks!
-
audiofreak12
- Senior Member
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:32 pm
- Location: Missouri
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact: