Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Help me design new setup....

Post all your general car audio questions here.
SiriusBlack
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Missouri

Post by SiriusBlack »

Ryan from Ohio wrote:Hmmm I thought for sure there should be two spots on each side to mount the filt kit. You dont need any rails.

Mount the fit kit, install the sleeve and it will sit in that.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you... I already know how to mount the cd player and sleeve to the fit kit... It's just getting the fit kit into the dash that seems to be a problem. I can't really see a way for it to mount, and if I just sit it in there, it falls back into the dash. Does the fit kit just slide into that space shown in the picture above? If so, then something's missing because when I do that, the kit falls back.

I can do pretty much anything with car audio... EXCEPT install a dash kit with no instructions. God I'm a dumbass. :sad:
Jason
1977 Monte Carlo - Resonant Engineering :: Eclipse :: PPI :: Clarion
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Why not just buy a new fit kit?

Under $15.... :D
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
SiriusBlack
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Missouri

Post by SiriusBlack »

I'm a cheap bum... That's probably what I'll end up doing anyway. :)
Jason
1977 Monte Carlo - Resonant Engineering :: Eclipse :: PPI :: Clarion
Post Reply