Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

You trained 49 times and successfully gained 2100.0000 defense.

.: Attributes
Strength: 709,845 Defense: 637,439
Speed: 701,177 Total: 2,048,461
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I like them all well rounded, even if speed is were its at for attacking.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Well I just busted Gamehunta out of the slammer, only to attack him right after. Another "out of the fire and into the flame"

war is hell
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

JeremyC wrote:I like them all well rounded, even if speed is were its at for attacking.

Strength: 675,993
Defense: 86,867
Speed: 750,442
Bank: Couldn't find out.
Points: Couldn't find out

can't figure out why this guy beat me...here are my attributes

Strength: 712,755
Defense: 707,770
Speed: 701,177
Total: 2,121,702
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

OnYrMrk wrote:Strength: 675,993
Defense: 86,867
Speed: 750,442
Bank: Couldn't find out.
Points: Couldn't find out

can't figure out why this guy beat me...here are my attributes

Strength: 712,755
Defense: 707,770
Speed: 701,177
Total: 2,121,702
I've had some situations like this also, where stat for stat mine were better but the other guy won. The only thing I can think of is, the spy doesn't report when a user is using one of the enhancers (cocaine, beer etc). So they have that boost in power, but it doesn't display there.

OH, looks like Warlord is online again.
Wac137
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Norris City,IL
Contact:

Post by Wac137 »

well I am not part of your gang but I will answer anyways, I l ike to keep mine all pretty much even. I'm only level 17 right now but heres what they are at so far:

Strength: 81,100 Defense: 85,635
Speed: 85,107 Total: 251,842
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

im at level 17 and im 100k 100k and 60k
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MaxdSPL
Senior Member
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
Location: Tucson, Arizona

Post by MaxdSPL »

I think that somewhat rounded is better. Granted, the other way is easier, harder lvls give you a better chance if your attributes are as well rounded as a young anna nicole was............rest in peace.............
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I can tell you now that there is no way I will take trim spa...that stuff will kill you
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Someone take out WARLORD please.

He's killed me twice in the recent.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Post Reply