Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
I Will Never Buy Dell Again!
I Will Never Buy Dell Again!
I bought this model laptop a couple years ago and it has been nothing but problems. they have finally started acknowledging the fact that these are pieces of shit and need to be replaced. so ive been in contact for over six months arguing with them trying to get them to honor the repair. and i never get any where ive heard everything from ive never heard of that law suit. i don't know what your talking about your warranty expired 2 years ago. to damn near what ever they can say to get me off the phone. im calling my lawyer tomorrow to get this situation's resolved. i paid over 2000 dollars for this piece of shit and now they cant even get the damn thing repaired. i will never ever buy another dell.
sorry if it doesn't make sense im so pissed off about this situation its unbelievable.
http://www.lundellsettlement.com/
http://www.blaptops.com/news/dell-settl ... iron-5150/
http://www.lieffcabraser.com/dell-inspiron-3.htm
sorry if it doesn't make sense im so pissed off about this situation its unbelievable.
http://www.lundellsettlement.com/
http://www.blaptops.com/news/dell-settl ... iron-5150/
http://www.lieffcabraser.com/dell-inspiron-3.htm
I've had my Inspiron 700m for two years now. It's run pretty well up until the last few months. I'm thinking about getting a Mac next semester when Leopard OS X comes out. From the stories I've heard with Dell the last couple years, I won't ever buy another one either.
Give them hell. I hope you get it resolved in one way or another.
Give them hell. I hope you get it resolved in one way or another.
-
brtnboarder3241
- Senior Member
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
- Location: saint charles, IL
- Contact:
-
colemanyoungerinalaska
- Senior Member
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:26 am
- Location: alaska
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
oh please don't do that!!Darthness wrote:i'm probably going to buy a IBM/the company that they sold their PCs to. (levino or some stuff)...my HP hasn't been horrible but i've gone through 3 power supply's so far... also, the screen seems to be on its way out and the disk drive sometimes has troubles reading.
We have those PC's at work, and they suck!!!
You turn them on, and the fan sounds sounds like you entered a wind tunnel. I've had it for about a month, and it's completly locked up on my so many times, it's incredible.
My old IBM PC, never did anything like that.
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
Dell is always raving about how good there customers service is, it should be having to fix there own crap all the time. A buddy of mine had his hard drive go out about a month after he bought his new Dell laptop. The only thing he could talk about was how nice they were and they sent out a new hard drive right away. How about not having the hard drive go out in the first place!
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
Build your own laptop! http://www.abs.com/diy/notebookdiy.asp
http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/05/04/ ... index.html
http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/05/04/ ... index.html
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy


